Product Update: In Call Actions & Contact Sync Enhancements!
At PhoneIQ we understand the importance of shipping new product features and enhancements fast. We work closely with our customers and prospects to understand their needs and build new capabilities based on their valuable feedback.
Starting today, we’ll be dedicating an entire new section in our blog to product announcements. We expect to be releasing new features at least two to three times a month, so expect this blog category to grow quickly 😇.
If you’d like to take a deep dive into our product releases, check out our release notes website. You can even subscribe to receive updates in your inbox.
1. Use In Call Actions after your call has finished
In call actions are the controls on the PhoneIQ softphone that allows agents to add comments, tags, relate a call to Salesforce objects like cases, opportunities, etc., and more. Up until last week, in-call actions were only available during a live call. Once the call finished, the agent would be presented with the call ended view that allows them to modify comments, tags and disposition the call.
Starting today agents can access call actions after the call has been completed!
2. Relate call to another contact record
Calls in PhoneIQ are related to either shared or personal contacts. Shared contacts are synced with Salesforce and can include objects like Leads, Contacts, Accounts and Person Accounts. As with in call actions, this feature was only made available during a live call. Starting today agents can relate calls to other records after the call has finished from the call ended view.
3. Contact Sync enhancements
We made some enhancements to the way contact sync and the softphone works to make the user experience better.
- If the record is not synced, during outbound calls placed through the Salesforce CTI widget using click to dial, key information will now be displayed like: the record name, number and details within the PhoneIQ softphone.
- In this same scenario, the call will always be related to the right record by using the Salesforce record ID captured through the OpenCTI API.