Top Benefits of Using Local Presence Caller ID with your Salesforce Dialer
All agents are expected to put their best foot forward when approaching prospective customers or regular clients. One of the crucial and foremost things for a Salesperson or representative is to get connected to real prospects or customers. It becomes even more critical for the organizations where salespeople or reps are totally relying on phone calls to connect to their customer. Even if his/her product is strong and demanding, before he/she can explain his/her product to them, he needs to overcome a hurdle of the client picking up his/her phone.
They’ll likely encounter many issues while cutting the first turf, as most people don’t pick up their call when the number displayed on the screen is unknown.
There are various tools available in the market which when combined with Salesforce, increase the number of calls volume per representative. But that is not all that is required. Quantity along with quality is required. Quality can be improved by Local Presence.
Local Presence is used to display local numbers when calling a customer using a Sales Dialer. This helps salesperson or reps to reach out core audience they get a choice of selecting their audience. Henceforth improving quality of calls per reps.
- Before getting into detail I would like to clear a few misconceptions that some people have about Local Presence.
- It’s not an ID spoof intended to fool others. Local Presence is purely to get a better probability of connecting customers.
- It’s not only useful for business-to-consumer (B2C) sales professionals but equally suitable for business-to-business (B2B) sales professionals.
- Who will benefit from it? All those who have the following conditions in all:
- Lightning Experience users.
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud users.
- Those using Essentials, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions.
- Those who have bought it as an add-on-license.
- Those who have Dialer features enabled in Customize Applications.
- Those who have both Dialer Inbound and Dialer Outbound licenses.
- Those who are USA customers and intend to use it to dial in the US only.
Now let’s have a glance at Local Presence dialing, which has clear, measurable, and immediate benefits:
1- Higher Connectivity Rate:
Many people don’t like to get interrupted by telemarketing or toll-free numbers, so they don’t answer the call when their screen shows those numbers. To avoid the display of such numbers, the Local Presence feature displays a local number on the customer’s screen. Being readily available at a local number adds a personal touch, thus increasing the lead list as the connection rate will be higher and leading to a better return on investment of the power dialer.
Do you know how geotargeting software works? It begins by determining the user's location. Second, the software or app uses this data to determine what information should be displayed to those users based on their location and with the help of Local presence, you can gain visibility by utilising geo-targeting metrics to capitalise on the local reach you're developing. Thus promising gain in leads and attracting more customers.
3- Callback Routing Option:
What if a user expects a call from a customer to whom they made a call using Local Presence? Get the benefits of the callback option and get more callbacks. When a representative had called a customer, a local area code was displayed but when the same customer calls back to reps using that number, Local Presence makes sure that by default it goes to the reps who called him/her.
4- Easy to use:
No technical skill is required. One does not need to be tech-savvy. Just a few clicks here and there and it gets merged with your Salesforce smoothly.
Another major issue that bothers reps or Salespeople is that of their number being flagged as spam. No need to get disheartened. There are few products of Local Presence in the market that help you overcome this problem. So go for Local Presence and let it solve this issue for you.
5- Shared Local Presence:
Some companies like PhoneIQ provide features like that of ‘Share Local Presence Pool’, which has a pool of more than thousands of numbers covering around 95% of all area codes in the USA and Canada. Even though it shares, PhoneIQ keeps track of calls and makes sure that the inbound caller is routed to the correct user every time with 100% accuracy.
6- Pair Local Presence with Automatic Provisioning:
Also known as self-service provision, Automatic Provisioning implies pre-deﬁned methods or procedures that are carried out automatically without any human intervention. It helps secure and speed up the process of user access. Pairing it with a Local Presence will help in improving productivity and efficiency.
7- Enhance customer experience:
Customer success teams are in charge of anticipating customer needs: digging deeper into what consumers want and assisting them in achieving their objectives and it will work wonders if each client is allocated a phone number with an area code that corresponds to their location. Because the statistics match the clients' locations, the agents may reach out to them more effectively via Local Presence. Thus, Local Presence enhances the customer experience.
These were the benefits of Local Presence in general. Now imagine what wonders it can create when clubbed with a CRM like Salesforce.
- It will boost its powers. Pointing few of them:
- It can provide you with an extensive database. Select your prospective client from your Salesforce database and play upon Local Presence to make a call to the customer.
- It can provide you with features like Pardot for real-time tracking. Pardot gives information about users like their contact details, what product they are interested in, etc. Once you get to know this, you can use Local Presence to call that very customer.
- You can capitalize on features like IVR, Voicemail drop, Recording, internal chat system, Build in helpdesk and many more that are available in Salesforce Dialer, while taking advantage of Local Presence.
Once again, “Well begun is half done.” So, start your initial tasks with a firm foot by choosing your Salesforce Dialer with Local Presence option, and half of your work will be done. You will experience a positive difference as this type of platform provides an opportunity with the help of resources to build, boost, enhance and extend the business along with the relationships!